Nz vs ban 1st t20 2021

8-3 ( de Grandhomme,.3 9-4 tom Blundell,.6 43-5 latham,.5 45-6 (. No one showed character or adaptability, other than Latham and Nicholls, and once they were rolled over for their joint-lowest score in T20Is, even the early wickets by New Zealand's spinners didn't help as the experienced trio of Shakib, Mushy. On that note, it's a goodbye from Rishi Roy, alongside Abhinand and Nikhil. Related, ajaz Patel keen to pick Daniel Vettori's brain after a 'good night' with the ball.
Hope we take learnings from what happened today, we need to understand the conditions which are very different from what we have back home. New Zealand had got the better of Bangladesh in each of their 10 T20I meetings before this match - New Zealand's 10-0 record against Bangladesh was the best unbeaten head-to-head for any team in this format. We couldn't put it together today. Only one team has got a lower total in men's T20Is in Bangladesh - 39 by Netherlands, against Sri Lanka, in 2014 in Chattogram. Now, they need to gather themselves and continue the same way in a bid to prepare for the T20 WC later this year. 2 - Cole McConchie became only the second New Zealand man to take a wicket with the first ball of his T20I career. BAN: 55-3 after 14 overs.6 Tickner to Mahmudullah, no run, short and marginally wide, Mahmudullah gets low and chops it towards backward point.5 Tickner to Mahmudullah, no run, opens up and steers this towards backward point.4. Total 60 (10 wkts,.5 Ov fall of Wickets 1-1 rachin Ravindra,.3 7-2 (. I think we have been bowling well throughout the Australia series and now against. As for the Kiwis, they're never to be taken lightly, as the Bangladesh top order found out before the middle order rescued them.

Full Scorecard of New Zealand vs Bangladesh 1st T20I 2021 - Score

Bangladesh vs New Zealand, 1st T20I, Sep 01, New Zealand tour Shakib: 'The wicket was more difficult than the Australia series'. Tom Latham NZ (losing) captain: It was disappointing, the start. Mahmudullah Bangladesh (winning) captain: It's a good feeling having lost a few matches. New Zealand were also bundled out for 60 in Chattogram against Sri Lanka during the 2014 World T20. The fewest is 116 by England in 2019, when they had.
7 - Runs conceded by Ajaz Patel in his four-over spell, the second-fewest for New Zealand in a men's T20I. A game between Argentina and Brazil in 2019 also had an aggregate of just four runs from the openers. The guys will learn a lot from this, it's tough in these conditions, and hopefully we do better in the next time. 60 - New Zealand's total india vs new zealand 3rd t20 score of 60 all out in this game is their joint-lowest total in the T20I format. It's a clinical victory for Bangladesh in the first T20I of the series, and it's sealed with a pull india vs new zealand 3rd t20 score shot to a half-tracker that races away to cow corner for four to send the dressing room into delirium. Lockie Ferguson was the first to do so during his debut against Bangladesh in 2017.

Catch live and fully detailed scorecard of Bangladesh vs, new Zealand, 1st, t20I, Sep 01, New Zealand tour of Bangladesh, 2021 on Cricbuzz. Complete Scorecard of New Zealand vs, bangladesh 1st, t20I 2021, New Zealand in Bangladesh only. Find the complete scorecard of New Zealand vs, bangladesh 1st, t20I. Follow Bangladesh vs, new Zealand, 1st, t20I, Sep 01, New Zealand tour of Bangladesh, 2021 with live Cricket score, ball by ball commentary updates on Cricbuzz.

Scorecard - BAN vs NZ T20 1st T20I, New Zealand tour of Bangladesh

New Zealand vs Bangladesh, 1st T20I, Bangladesh tour of New Zealand, 2021 Report: Bangladesh's first-ever T20I victory over New Zealand.83 - Combined run rate of the two teams in the first T20I, the fourth-lowest in any completed men's T20I and the lowest in a match between two Full Member teams. 18:32 Local Time, 12:32 GMT, 18:02 IST: A commanding victory for the hosts, who have overpowered the inexperienced Kiwis in brutal fashion, and almost bullied the batting line-up into submission, attacking with spin from the very beginning to secure. West Indies' 45 all out against England in 2019 is india vs new zealand 3rd t20 post match presentation still the lowest. The previous lowest between two Full Members was.61 during a T20I in Port of Spain between West Indies and Zimbabwe in 2010.
Bangladesh's first win over the Kiwis in men's T20Is. The first game is always important, but we need to come back and do this again. Sampath Bandarupalli is a statistician at espncricinfo. 4 - Runs scored overall by opening batters in this match, the joint-lowest in a men's T20I where all four batted. The previous lowest total against Bangladesh was 62 all-out last month by Australia, also in Dhaka. Bangladesh win by 7 wickets! McConchie is also the fourth man from New Zealand to take a wicket with the first ball of his international career, joining Dennis Smith, Matt Henderson and Andrew Mathieson.

Catch live cricket score and full scorecard. BAN vs, nZ, t20 1st, t20I, New Zealand tour of Bangladesh, 2021. Follow New Zealand vs, bangladesh, 1st T20I.

Bangladesh vs New Zealand, 1st T20I, New Zealand tour of Bangladesh, 2021

Recent Match Report - New Zealand vs Bangladesh 1st T20I 2021 This is a good time to peak and a good time for a boost. No panic button: New Zealand aim to reassess batting targets after lapse in assessing conditions. West Indies for 45 and 71 in consecutive india vs new zealand 2nd t20 live games.
Batsman, r B 4s 6s, sR, tom Blundell b Nasum Ahmed.33, rachin Ravindra c b Mahedi Hasan, will Young b Shakib Al Hasan.45, colin de india vs new zealand 3rd t20 live match online Grandhomme c Mohammad Naim b Nasum Ahmed. 122 - Runs conceded by Bangladesh across their last two T20Is - they had rolled Australia over for 62 in their previous T20I appearance. W NB WD ECO Powerplays Overs Runs Mandatory.1-6 18 Bangladesh Innings 62-3 (15 Ov) Batter R B 4s 6s SR Liton Das st Latham b Ajaz Patel.33 india vs new zealand 2020 3rd t20 Extras 5 (b 0,. 60 - Their 60 all out is also the lowest by any side in men's T20Is against Bangladesh. McConchie,.4 49-7 henry Nicholls,.6 52-8 ajaz Patel,.1 55-9 (. New Zealand Innings 60-10 (16.5 Ov). It will boost our team and give us confidence for the rest of the series.

2021 with live Cricket score, ball by ball commentary updates on Cricbuzz Menu. New Zealand vs, bangladesh, 1st T20I. New Zealand won by 66 runs.

Add

Comments

Menu