India highest chase in t20

runs conceded in a T20I during the aforementioned match. In the, indian T20 League, Rajasthan hold the record for registering the highest run chase in the high-profile league. 12 The largest victory recorded by India was during the India's tour of Ireland in 2018 by 143 runs.
123 Most dismissals in an innings edit Four wicket-keepers on four occasions have taken five dismissals in a single innings in a T20I with MS Dhoni being the only Indian. The Aussies came out all guns blazing in the big chase as DArcy Short and David Warner put on 121 runs.3 overs for the first wicket. 106 Most wickets in a calendar year edit Australia's Andrew Tye holds the record for most wickets taken in a year when he took 31 wickets in 2018 in 19 T20Is. "India T20I Records Most matches as captain". Retrieved b "India T20I Records Highest successful run chases". Retrieved "India T20I Records Most dismissals in an innings by a wicket-keeper". Hamish Rutherford in a, super Smash match, a domestic Twenty20 cricket competition, against. Retrieved b c "6th Match (D/N Ilfov County, Aug 30 2019, Continental Cup".

Highest run chase in T20: The scintillating second innings

List of India Twenty20 International cricket records 31 The highest successful chase for India is 211/4 against Sri Lanka in the second T20I of the Sri Lanka's tour of India in 2009. Im sure its something everyone will remember for a long time, Hamish Rutherford said after the match. "India T20I Records Most sixes".
Highest successful run-chases in T20I cricket: Highest successful run-chases in T20Is, highest successful run-chases in Twenty20 cricket: Highest successful run-chases in T20Is (Stats as on February 16, 2018). "Records / India / T20I matches / Result summary". Chahar during his record breaking spell also recorded the best strike rate for an Indian bowler. "Statistics Most Runs Number 10 espncricinfo". 84 Bowling records edit Most career wickets edit A bowler takes the wicket of a batsman when the form of dismissal is bowled, caught, leg before wicket, stumped or india vs new zealand 2nd t20 live hit wicket. Retrieved "Law 5 india vs new zealand 2nd t20 live The Bat". England and Wales Cricket Board.

India 208: 209/4 West Indies Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium: India won by 6 wickets 7: : Pakistan 208: 208/3 West Indies National Stadium (Karachi) Pakistan won by 7 wickets 8: : India 207: 211/4 Sri Lanka. India s highest successful run chase in, t20 cricket is 211/4 vs Sri Lanka in Chandigarh. The highest successful chase for India is 211/4 against. Sri Lanka in the second T20I of the.

Stats: Highest successful run-chases in T20I history

Highest Run Chase in T20 World Cup: from 2007 to 2021 All records include matches played for. 86 india highest chase in t20 Best figures in an innings edit Bowling figures refers to the number of the wickets a bowler has taken and the number of runs conceded. 93 Best career strike rate edit A bowler's strike rate is the total number of balls they have bowled divided by the number of wickets they have taken. 29 Greatest loss margins (by wickets) edit India have lost a T20I match by a margin of 10 wickets against Pakistan in T20I World Cup 2021 held in Dubai, which was also India's first loss against Pakistan in World cup across all format of Cricket.
68 Most Sixes edit Most Fours edit Highest strike rates edit Ramesh Satheesan of Romania holds the record for highest strike rate, with minimum 250 balls faced qualification, with 188.35. "India T20I Records Most wicket-keeper career catches". Suresh Raina in 2012 ICC World Twenty20 and Hardik Pandya in Sri Lanka in India in 2017-18 with 6 catches are the leading Indian fielder on this list. The most is three catches on nine occasions. "T20I Records Most career matches". Wisden Cricketers' Almanack reported that "neither side took the game especially seriously 3 and it was noted by, eSPNcricinfo that but for a large score for.

Sri Lanka s tour of India in 2009. Narrowest win margins (by runs) The narrowest run margin victory is by 1 run which has been achieved in 15 T20I s with India winning such games twice. Narrowest win margins (by balls remaining). India enter the record books, india have now recorded the 10th most successful run-chase in T20Is.

Stats: Highest successful run-chases in T20 Internationals

India Women record their highest chase in T20Is to beat Retrieved 1 September 2019. 32 Narrowest win margins (by runs) edit The narrowest india highest chase in t20 run margin victory is by 1 run which has been achieved in 15 T20I's with India winning such games twice. "T20I Records Most half-centuries".
"Statistics Highest Average Number 5 espncricinfo". Instead, Sri Lanka batsman. Australia india highest chase in t20 and, new Zealand. "T20I Records Most centuries". "T20I Records Largest margin of victory (by runs. Retrieved "T20I Records Most runs in a year". "India T20I Records Most wicket-keeper career stumpings". 91 Best career economy rate edit A bowler's economy rate is the total number of runs they have conceded divided by the number of overs they have bowled. However, Australia did something extraordinary to stay unbeaten in the group stage of the tournament. 133 Most catches in an innings edit The feat of taking 4 catches in an innings has been achieved by 14 fielders on 14 occasions with Ajinkya Rahane being the only Indian to have achieved this.

Australia are the toppers after they chased down 244 against the Black Caps at the Eden Park back. Highest, run, chase in, t20, world Cup Share England once chased a score of 229 by scoring a total. During the 2016 T20I game in Lauderhill, India made 244/4 in their 20 overs during the 246-run chase against the Windies. The Aussies total of 245 is also the 2nd highest in a run chase in the. India then returned to overhaul the target, scoring 177 for three.4 overs, which is their highest-ever chase in T20Is.

Add

Comments

Menu