Team india highest score in t20

to a close. A Dictionary of Cricket. Retrieved "India T20I Records Highest strike rate in an Inning". "India T20I Records Highest career average".
95 Most four-wickets ( over) hauls in an innings edit Pakistan's Umar Gul has taken the most four-wickets (or over) among all the bowlers. 32 Narrowest win margins (by runs) edit The narrowest run margin victory is by 1 run which has been achieved in 15 T20I's with India winning such games twice. 53 Highest score against each opponent edit Highest career average edit A batsman's batting average is the total number of runs they have scored divided by the number of times they have been dismissed. Sri Lanka 260/6 vs Kenya (September 2007). 25 There have been 19 ties in T20Is history with India involved in three such games. 121 Most career stumpings edit Dhoni also holds the record for most stumpings by a wicket-keeper. Glenn Maxwell, known for his stormy batting for Australia, thrashed the Sri Lankan bowlers. Retrieved b c Williamson, Martin. Retrieved "T20I Records Most matches as captain". Highest T20 Score in Cricket- Twenty20 International (T20I) Highest Team Score, Highest Score in Men T20 Cricket.

Indias highest score in T20: Know the mammoth totals

List of India Twenty20 International cricket records India has achieve victory of the last ball on team india highest score in t20 three occasions. "Statistics Highest Average Opener espncricinfo". 99 Best strike rates in an inning edit The best strike rate in an inning, when a minimum of 4 wickets are taken by the player, is by Steve Tikolo of Kenya during his spell of 4/2.2.
Retrieved b "Law 16 The Result". Retrieved "India T20I Records Highest partnerships by runs". Third is Rohit Sharma of India with 3,197 trailing Virat Kohli on second with 3,227 runs. "T20I Records Most career matches". The highest total posted by a team in this format. You ask any doubt Related Highest Score in Mens T20 Cricket. India have now equalled the second highest score in T20I cricket, posting 260/5 against Sri Lanka in Indore.

India, highest, score in, t20. When the Indian cricket team won the inaugural, t20. Indias highest team total while chasing stands at 211/4, when they defeated Sri Lanka who posted 206/7 in the second T20I at home in Chandigarh in December 2009. However, they technically chased a higher total, West Indies 207/5, in the first match at Hyderabad in 2019. Incidentally, India has never lost a match when they posted a 200-plus score while batting first.

Records Twenty20 Internationals Team records Highest

Highest Score in T20 List of team india highest score in t20 Highest T20 scores 10 Losing every match in a series edit India have also suffered such whitewash 5 times. "Statistics Most Runs Number 3 espncricinfo". India only, and are correct as of November 2021. "T20I Records Most wicket-keeper dismissals". Retrieved "India T20I Records Best economy rates in an innings".
81 Most ducks edit A duck refers to a batsman being dismissed without scoring a run. He is followed by Tillakaratne Dilshan with 317 runs scored in the 2009 ICC World Twenty20. 97 Best economy rates in an inning edit The best economy rate in an inning, when a minimum of 12 balls are delivered by the bowler, is Sri Lankan player Nuwan Kulasekara economy.00. 143 Most matches as captain edit MS Dhoni, who led the Indian cricket team from 2007 to 2016, holds the record for the most matches played as captain in T20Is with. Retrieved 17 February 2017. Specific details are provided in each team india highest score in t20 category where appropriate. On 6 September 2016, a record score of 263/2 was made against Sri Lanka and in reply Sri Lankan players could not wish for anything and lost the match by 85 runs. Bumrah took 28 wickets in 2016, the most for an Indian bowler. "T20I Records Best economy rates in an innings".

The record for the highest, t20I team total is held by Afghanistan. They scored a whopping 278/3 against Ireland. The highest match aggregate scored in T20Is came in the match between India and West Indies in the first T20I of the August 2016 series at Central Broward Regional Park, Lauderhill when India scored 244/4 in response. T20I # 220: India : 202/4:.4:.27: 2: v Australia: Rajkot: : T20I # 331.

Highest score in T20: Know the records

Highest team india highest score in t20 T20 Score - Highest Team Scores in T20I Cricket A run is scored when the batsman hits the ball with his bat and with his partner runs the length of team india highest score in t20 22 yards (20 m) of the pitch. Retrieved "Wicket-keepers who have taken five dismisslas in an innings in an T20I". Only wickets attributed to the bowler count towards a hat-trick; run outs do not count.
12 The lowest score in T20I history for India is 74 scored against Australia in the 2007-08 tour of Australia. Retrieved "T20I Records Best career average". England and Wales Cricket Board. He made 13 dismissals during the 2019 ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier. 12 The highest score for India is 260/5 scored against Sri Lanka during the Sri Lanka's tour of India in December 2017. "T20I Records Most career wickets". 133 Most catches in an innings edit The feat of taking 4 catches in an innings has been achieved by 14 fielders on 14 occasions with Ajinkya Rahane being the only Indian to have achieved this. 79 Most runs in a series edit The 2014 ICC World Twenty20 in Bangladesh saw Virat Kohli set the record for the most runs scored in a single series scoring 319 runs.

List of highest Team scores in T20 Team Afghanistan Czech Republic. Australia, sri Lanka India Scotland, australia Australia West Indies Canada. The Indian cricket team registered its highest T20I score of 260/5 against Sri Lanka in Indore in 2017 when then skipper Rohit Sharmas 118 knocked the opposition out of the contest.

Add

Comments

Menu