India vs sri lanka 2nd t20 man of the match

de Silva These slower balls working really well for India!
Mendis 2 (3) de Silva 26 (26). Varun Chakravarthy is back into the attack. The left-hander, who failed to capitalise on his starts against the West Indies, finally lived. 17.1 0 Chetan Sakariya To Ramesh Mendis That misses the off pole by a whisker! Bhuvneshwar Kumar To Avishka Fernando On a length, outside off. A length ball, angling away, Minod defends it towards covers. Shanaka 2 (4). He had to get bat on that! Pitches it up, fuller around off, tossed up too, Minod Bhanuka gets low and mows a slog sweep towards deep mid-wicket. 19.3 2, chetan Sakariya To Dhananjaya de Silva.

Full Scorecard of Sri Lanka vs India 2nd T20I 2021/22 - Score

Sri Lanka (2nd T20) Watch espn Hasaranga 3 (5). 34 needed now of last 4 oves. It would take a special effort from Sri Lanka to end India's 10-match winning streak in the spiritual home of Dalai Lama.
What a brilliant catch and India gets their first wicket. Minod Bhanuka clears his front foot and clips it to square leg for one more. Chetan Sakariya To Avishka Fernando Slower in pace, around off, pushed to the covers. Kumar.6 1 Bhuvneshwar Kumar To Dhananjaya de Silva On top 10 best t20 players middle, eased down to long on for a single. Samson and Kuldeep have a big chat but does not take the review. Dharamsala: A reinvigorated India will look to pocket their second series win in as many weeks and build on the gains made from a drastic change in their batting approach in the second T20 International against Sri Lanka here on Saturday. Chahar.6 0 Rahul Chahar To Dhananjaya de Silva On middle, pushed back to the bowler. 14.2 1 Rahul Chahar To Wanindu Hasaranga On a shortish length, on off, pulled to long on for a run.

India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I. Highlights: Shreyas, Jadeja star as, india seal series with 7-wicket win Shreyas Iyer (74 off 44) and Ravindra Jadeja (45 off 18) were in carnage mode. India cruised to an emphatic 7-wicket victory over. Sri Lanka in the second T20I.

India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20 Highlights and Scorecard: India

top 10 all rounders in t20 Sri Lanka vs India, 2nd T20I Commentary, Live Score, Match 15.5 2 Bhuvneshwar Kumar To Dhananjaya de Silva In the fe! Minod Bhanuka is sent back and Sri Lanka lose their fourth. Flatter ball, around the leg pole.
Chakravarthy.6 1 Varun Chakravarthy To Ramesh Mendis Just a single to end the over! We are very clear with what we want to achieve with him in white ball cricket said the skipper referring to the all-rounder. 16.2 1 Varun Chakravarthy To Dhananjaya de Silva Shorter this time on middle. Tosses it up, landing full on off, Wanindu Hasaranga gets low and tonks this one over the bowler's head for a boundary. Read Also, india vs Sri Lanka, 1st T20I: Ishan Kishan credits Rohit Sharma for his batting turnaround. 8.3 lb Rahul Chahar To Dasun Shanaka LEG BYE! . Previous Close.2100, open.2100, bid.1700 x 900, ask.5900 x 3000, day's Range.1650 -.2395 52 Week Range.0000 -.8800. Adds that it shows a great character of the team to take the game till the last over.

India also sealed the. Read More Commentary Scorecard. Sri, lanka vs, india 2nd, t20I 2021/22, Sri, lanka in, india only. Find the complete scorecard. Sri, lanka vs, india 2nd, t20I Online.

India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd T20I: India on course to wrap

India vs Australia Live Stream 2016 T20 Match Looked like it started to drizzle slightly heavily for a minute, as the tomorrow t20 match indian player list covers were getting ready to come out. Rahul Chahar is done for the night. Bhanuka 10 (9).
End Of The Over 12 : 68/4 6 Runs 211.1 211.2 tomorrow t20 match list 011.3 W11.4 111.5 111.6. Wanindu Hasaranga, Sri Lanka struggled to compete in the first game. Sadeer goes on the back foot and looks to punch but leaves a big gap between the bat and the body. 18.1 1 Bhuvneshwar Kumar To Chamika Karunaratne Slower length ball outside off. Sadeera Samarawickrama would have been wise if he played on the front foot. Tossed up, on middle, Dhananjaya de Silva just smokes this one over long on for a biggie. Bhanuka sweeps it nicely towards deep square leg for two runs. Varun Chakravarthy is into the attack.

Sri Lanka (2nd T20 ) on Watch espn. India sail over Sri Lanka with ease. India win 2nd T20 to seal series 2-0 with one match.

Add

Comments

Menu