India west indies match 3rd t20

, close to the off pole and holding its line. Ravi Bishnoi To Kieron Pollard Fuller ball, outside off. Shepherd gets cut into half as the ball goes agonizingly over the off pole.
A bit of shape right away for Deepak Chahar. A low full toss, on the pads. Roston Chase comes to the crease now. End Of The Over 15 : 125/6 9 Runs 014.1 114.2 614.3 014.4 214.5 014.6. 37 runs needed off 18 balls. Nicholas Pooran gets low and looks to go over cover, but he gets a thick top edge high towards point.

India vs West Indies, 3rd T20I Quick Scorecard, Match Highlights

Cricket match facts - India vs West Indies, 3rd T20I, West Indies tour Over 19 : 162/8 8 Runs 2 LB18.1 118.2 018.3 118.4 W18.5 418.6. Shepherd punches it straight towards mid off. You have to follow a process.
Shardul Thakur To Jason Holder Good-length delivery, on the pads. Thakur Shardul Thakur To Jason Holder A full toss, outside off. Nicholas india vs eng t20 live Pooran cuts it towards deep cover for a single. Ishan Kishan takes a simple catch behind the stumps and top-order troubles for the Windies continue. Siraj, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Avesh Khan, Harshal Patel, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Deepak Hooda. India opts for a review. A fuller ball, outside off. Shardul Thakur runs backward, spins around, but does not move his eyes off the ball, and catches the ball safely. Shardul Thakur strikes now and gets rid of the man in form, Nicholas Pooran! Shardul Thakur To Nicholas Pooran A shorter ball, around middle.

Checkout, india vs, west, indies, West, indies in, india, 3rd, t20I. Best Batsmen Best Bowler Partnership Analysis. The hosts won both the ODI and.

India vs West Indies 3rd T20I Highlights, Score Updates: India beat West

Match Preview - India vs West Indies, West Indies in India 2021/22, 3rd T20I Deepak Chahar sends both the openers packing now and what a peach of a delivery that is! Pooran looks to whack it across but misses and the ball goes just past the off stump. A shorter ball, wide of off.
Avesh Khan To Nicholas Pooran A length ball, on off. Khan drags back his length a bit and bowls it around off. Rohit Sharma collects the ball, and throws it to the keeper, Ishan Kishan runs forward but slips on his way to the stumps. Rovman Powell comes india vs bangladesh women's cricket match t20 world cup 2020 to the crease now. Informs that there are a few guys missing from the team for the next tour, but there are other players who will get game time as well, and they have to keep one eye on the T20 World Cup also. Too short, wide of off. A slower ball, full and outside off. Avesh Khan (3-0-28-0) comes back in to finish his spell.

T20I series 3-0 but the cricketing action doesn t stop here. India now turn their focus to Sri Lanka, who tour. The sides meet in a three-match T20I series.

India vs West Indies, 3rd T20I Commentary, Live Score, Match Updates

Highlights IND vs WI 3rd T20I Match: India Whitewash West Indies india west indies match 3rd t20 3-0 in T20I Shepherd defends it out solidly. Nicholas Pooran stays back and cuts it towards deep cover for a cracking boundary. Romario Shepherd misses his heave and gets hit on the pads and the ball rolls towards third man. .
The short length is being punished at the moment and Nicholas Pooran has picked up from where he left off. Venkatesh Iyer runs in and to his left from long off and the replay shows that he did get to the ball. Fabian Allen is the new man. Kieron Pollard presses forward and tries to defend but misses. 18.1 lb Harshal Patel To Romario Shepherd TWO LEG byes! In the end, he holes out to long on where Shreyas Iyer takes a simple catch. West Indies: Kieron Pollard (c Nicholas Pooran (WK Fabien Allen, Darren Bravo, Roseton Chase, Sheldon Cottrell, Dominic Drakes, Jason Holder, Shai Hope, Akeal Hosein, Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Rovman Powell, Romario Shephard, Odean Smith, Hayden Walsh Jr). Excellent review from West Indies in the end and Kyle Mayers survives.

Get match facts and details of, india vs, west, indies, 3rd, t20I, Feb 20, West, indies tour of, india, 2022 on Cricbuzz. India vs, west Indies 3rd T20I, highlights, Score Updates: India beat. West Indies by 17 runs to sweep the series 3-0.

Add

Comments

Menu