India and new zealand 3rd t20

(wk Tim Southee (c Martin Guptill, Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Kyle Jamieson, Trent Boult, Ish Sodhi, Todd Astle, Adam Milne). 50 comes up for india overs.2: SIX!
He hits his second six off the innings in Lockie Ferguson's first over. Back of length outside off and Ishan guides it to the boundary at third. It was nice to spend some time in the middle. This one shapes away with the angle and Rohit gets the edge to the third man boundary. 150 wickets for Milne in T20s. Poor fielding from Dube at the boundary ropes. Roy Club House premises expecting to find sellers. Ishan Kishan falls. Munro is down and is in pain and is being assisted by physio.

IND vs NZ 3rd T20I: India thrashes New Zealand by 73 runs

India vs New Zealand 3rd T20I Highlights: India win Super Thanks for joining us tonight. The pair of Mitchell Santner india and new zealand 3rd t20 and Ish Sodhi stopped the Indian batters to hit some boundaries, until Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul started knocking balls out of the ground. They need to polish their power-hitting skills at the death overs.
Just two off the over and a wicket. NZ need 2 in 3 balls. But that's india and new zealand 3rd t20 just the way. Updated on Nov 22, 2021 10:46 AM IST. NZ 43/0 overs.3: four! Phillips has joined Guptill, who clobbers Chahal over wide long-on for six. He castles Santner for. NZ 91/3, need 89 in 48 balls. Suryakumar Yadav departs on a duck.

Stay updated with Times of India to get all the live cricket score updates, scorecard, and ball by ball commentary of 3rd T20I match between India and New Zealand. Commentary Scorecard 23:13 (IST) Nov 21 So that is it from the T20I series. Rohit Sharma poses with the trophy as he collects and strides towards his team for the celebrations.

India vs New Zealand Highlights 3rd T20: India complete

Highlights India vs New Zealand 3rd T20I Match : IND Win India 108/4 in 12 overs Nov 21, 2021 07:56 PM IST 50 for Rohit! I told our coach that they deserved to win. And with 19 games remaining before the next ICC showpiece, head coach Rahul Dravid would not mind testing the youngsters in different situations. What a india vs new zealand t20 live tv channel shot from him. Rahul Chahar too was taken for a ride by 18-year-old South Africa batter Dewald Brevis, who hit the spinner for four sixes in a row.
New Zealand have dug their own grave. Seifert works one past fine leg for four. Tim Southee is back into the attack. NZ 92/7 in 14 overs: Santner is run out courtesy a direct hit by Ishan Kishan! 15 off the over. 7 off the over. KL and Ashwin are rested. Follow all the updates here: Nov 22, 2021 10:45 AM IST. IND 148/6 in 17 overs: OUT!

Welcome to Sportstar s highlights of the third T20I between, india and New Zealand from Kolkata. Great win for India. Winning start to Rohit Sharma s stint.

IND vs NZ T20I Live Streaming: India vs New Zealand 3rd

India vs New Zealand 3rd T20I Highlights: New Zealand beat End of over 16: wicket! Both offer pretty much the same, both bowl heavy balls, perhaps, Scott is a bit better batsman. Rahul deserves a bit of rest after a stellar run throughout the year. It was a much better performance from.
India 96/3 overs.4: wicket! While fatigue was expected to be a factor, the matches were energetic and electrifying. When Shami bowled those two dot balls, I thought we can go to super over. Probable Playing XI, india, kL Rahul, Rohit Sharma (c Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant(wk Shreyas Iyer, Venkatesh Iyer, Axar india and new zealand 3rd t20 Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Harshal Patel. What a shot from Pandey. A single to Rohit at mid off. There are no long queues, but people who missed the digital rush to purchase a ticket for the game have been loitering around the.C. Overs.4: Excellent running between the wickets from Williamson and Taylor.

India s new T20I captain. India defeated, new Zealand in the third T20, international via Super Over to take an unassailable 3-0 lead in the five-match series on Wednesday. India posted a competitive 179 for five at Seddon Park after being sent into bat.

Add

Comments

Menu