Cricbuzz india vs srilanka 1st t20

beautifully. I want him to bat up the order more. And that allows Asalanka to raise his bat for a third T20I fifty.3 Bumrah to Asalanka, no run, wide yorker, Asalanka fails to dig it out.2 Bumrah to Chameera, 1 run, slower delivery, Chameera flicks over. India won by 62 runs, iND - 199/2 (20 sL - 137/6 (20).
ECO, powerplays, overs, runs, mandatory.1-6 51 Sri Lanka Innings 126-10 (18.3 Ov) Batter R B 4s 6s SR Isuru Udana c Suryakumar Yadav b Bhuvneshwar.00 Extras 6 (b 0, lb 0, w 6,. Very happy with Jadeja's return. And it went my way. X Have Your Say Best comments will be published by our commentators Featured Videos Hyderabad, Kolkata : Parthiv Patel 10h ago Tripathi has brilliant shot selection, understands T20 cricket: Joy Bhattacharjya 10h ago v, 26: 10h ago More Videos. Sri Lanka have got a lot of work. India will look for a stiff challenge from the visitors. I wasn't thinking a lot, thought 180 was a good total, was just looking to watch the ball closely and then played my shots. And the teams now head North up towards the Himalayas to the lovely Dharamshala.

India vs Sri Lanka, 1st T20I, Feb 24, Sri Lanka tour of India

Sri Lanka vs India, 1st T20I, Jul 25, India tour Harshal Patel.0-0-4-0 is back into the attack.6, bumrah to Chameera, 1 run, low full toss, Chameera digs it out to cover-point.5, gayle all t20 runs bumrah to Asalanka, 1 run, worked away to mid-wicket.4, bumrah to Asalanka, 2 runs, full delivery, flicks to deep mid-wicket. They batted beautifully, read the game and conditions really well. Hardik Pandya,.4 bowler, o M, r W, nB,. 19.6, harshal Patel to Chameera, 2 runs, very full, lofts the drive over wide mid-off. Presentation coming up shortly.
He is a very improved batter, so we will try and see if we can promote him going forward. But he will not be happy with the dropped chances. 22:19 Local Time, 16:49 GMT, 22:19 IST: That was a walk gayle all t20 runs in the park for India, if there was one. Total 164 (5 wkts, 20 Ov fall of Wickets 0-1 prithvi Shaw,.1 51-2 (. Ishan Kishan set up India's base with Rohit. India Innings 164-5 (20 Ov batter, r B. It was just about getting the kind of game that he had today.

Catch live and fully detailed scorecard of Sri Lanka vs, india, 1st, t20I, Jul 25, India tour of Sri Lanka, 2021. Follow, india vs, sri Lanka, 1st, t20I, Feb 24, Sri Lanka tour. India, 2022 with live Cricket score, ball by ball commentary updates. Follow Sri Lanka vs, india, 1st, t20I, Jul 25, India tour of Sri Lanka, 2021 with live Cricket score, ball by ball commentary updates.

Cricket scorecard - India vs Sri Lanka, 1st T20I

India vs Sri Lanka, 1st T20I - Live Cricket Rohit Sharma : I know Ishan for a long time now. CRR:.85, scorecard, refresh, commentary, credit Rohit for using his resources well, perfect return for Jadeja: Parthiv 1-0 to India with two games. Cricbuzz Live Hindi: India v Sri Lanka, 1st T20I, Post-match show 22:19 Local Time, 16:49 GMT, 22:19 IST: That was a walk in the cricbuzz india vs srilanka 1st t20 park for India, if there was one.
SR, rohit (c) c Chameera b Mathews.77, rahul b Thisara Perera.08, extras 7 (b 1, lb 1, w 4, nb 1, p 0). My intent wasn't good enough, I wasn't positive enough. It was so pleasing to watch from the other end. Series: Sri Lanka tour of India, 2022. Asalanka was a positive from this game. Our fielding coach has some work. Shreyas was 17 off 14 balls, but in the next 14 balls he made 40 runs to give India the extra push at the end. SL: 137-6 after 20 overs.6 Harshal Patel to Chameera, 2 runs, very full, lofts the drive over wide mid-off. It's a positive thing for the batting unit as well because you need to hit gaps preparing for the world cup in Australia.

IND vs, sL, 1st T20I, Sri Lanka tour of, india, 2020 Date Sunday, January 05, 2020. Toss India won the toss and opt to bowl Time 5:30 AM Venue Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati Umpires Chettithody. Catch the highlights.

India vs Sri Lanka, 1st T20I, Sri Lanka tour of India, 2022

Official International Cricket Council Website Match Info, india Squad, sri Lanka Squad, we use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you non-personalized ads. And then they had no clue when pace was not offered. He said if you middle the ball you could get a boundary. Match abandoned without a ball being bowled. And that allows Asalanka to raise his bat for a third T20I fifty.3, bumrah to Asalanka, no run, wide yorker, Asalanka fails to dig it out.2, bumrah to Chameera, 1 run, slower delivery, Chameera flicks over.
Pull is my favourite shot, I enjoy playing that shot. See you all on Saturday evening! I could have bowled more. Our plan was to hit the pockets, initially that's what we did, and things came out pretty well for. Sri Lanka chose to bowl to have a target in front and to negate the dew factor. Since the game was literally killed around the 10th over, Rohit was keen on using all his bowling options and giving them game time.

India vs, sri Lanka, 1st, t20I, Feb 24, Sri Lanka tour. India, 2022 on, cricbuzz. India vs, sri Lanka, 1st, t20I - Live Cricket Score, Commentary Series: Sri Lanka tour of India, 2016 Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune Date Time: Feb 09, 07:30 PM local. Cricbuzz Live Hindi: India v Sri Lanka, 1st T20I, Post-match show. 22:19 Local Time, 16:49 GMT, 22:19 IST: That was a walk in the park for India, if there was one.

Add

Comments

Menu